Coffee: Six Degrees of Caffeination (Video)
“Let’s catch up over coffee, that’s the thing that we tell our stories over. And then coffee itself has such a beautiful story, that I find that people get really drawn into that.”
Coffee, and the tradition of coffee, is beautiful, and it’s all so well captured in this film by Swallow Magazine founder James Casey which showcases the coffee scene in New York.
Make a cup and take a few minutes to watch.
- Strawberry Cardamom Cordial
- Sliced Rye and Almond Pepparkakor
- A Podcast About Food, Race, Class and Gender: Q&A with Soleil Ho of Racist Sandwich
- Addressing Gender Norms and Sexual Orientation Through Food: An Interview with L.M. Zoller of I’ll Make it Myself
- Using Food to Change the Thanksgiving Narrative