You Can Now Preorder ‘Fika: The Art of the Swedish Coffee Break’
As some of you may know, Johanna Kindvall and I have had a book in the works for quite some time now. It has taken a lot of recipe developing, taste testing, writing, drawing and editing. But now we’re finally at the point where we can see the light at the end of the tunnel: the on sale date!
Fika: The Art of the Swedish Coffee Break hits bookstores in April 2015. But while that’s a few months away, the good news is that you can preorder it now from Powell’s, Amazon, B&N, IndieBound, Google Books, and iBooks.
What exactly is in Fika? Well, it’s stuffed with traditional Swedish recipes like kanelbullar (that’s “cinnamon buns” to you non- Swedish speakers) and pepparkakor (those tasty gingersnaps that we make for Christmas) as well as new renditions on classics, and even a few savory treats.
Go preorder a copy now and ensure that Fika gets sent straight to your mailbox come April.
Why Farmers' Markets Makes a Place and Builds Community
When it Comes to Food, Why Do Looks Trump Quality?
- Gingersnap Spice Coconut Peaks (Dipped in Chocolate)
- Support Female Farmers with These Limited Edition Greeting Cards
- What Else Could The Cost of Your Thanksgiving Meal Could Go To?
- Food is Caring (+ a Recipe for Pumpkin Oatmeal Pudding)
- A List of Food, Agriculture and Environmental Organizations and Independent Media Outlets You Can Support