What’s So Fantastic About Coffee Outside?
A morning cup of coffee is a wonderful thing. A morning cup of coffee outside? Even better.
Being a coffee lover myself – and totally obsessed with outdoor coffee brewing – I decided to make a short film about it, all filmed during a backpacking trip on the Kungsleden trail in Northern Sweden.
Brew a cup and take a look. Hopefully it inspires you to take your coffee brewing experience outside, be it in a park or on a peak.
How to Draw Food Instead of Photographing It: 6 Helpful Food Illustrator Tips
Simple No-Cook Blackberry Jam with Ground Flax Seeds
- Sliced Rye and Almond Pepparkakor
- A Podcast About Food, Race, Class and Gender: Q&A with Soleil Ho of Racist Sandwich
- Addressing Gender Norms and Sexual Orientation Through Food: An Interview with L.M. Zoller of I’ll Make it Myself
- Using Food to Change the Thanksgiving Narrative
- A Desk Calendar for Food Lovers