Holiday Book Special – Signed Copies of Fika: The Art of the Swedish Coffee Break and The Culinary Cyclist
If you’ve been debating on buying a copy of Fika: The Art of the Swedish Coffee Break or The Culinary Cyclist (second edition), now’s your chance: I’m doing a special holiday gift pack with a signed version of each. Both books for $25, signed and sent straight to your door. Perfect to put on your own bookshelf, or to give away to someone else.
Here is a selection of some of the recipes you’ll be able to make with these two books in hand:
Cinnamon and Cardamom Buns
Oat Crisp Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
Hazelnut Cake with Coffee
Raw Walnut Butter
Dutch Apple Pie with Cardamom
Five Seed Crackers with Olive Tapenade
I know, I know, you’re salivating just looking at the list. Hop to! There is only a limited amount, so be sure to snag your book package now.
- Sliced Rye and Almond Pepparkakor
- A Podcast About Food, Race, Class and Gender: Q&A with Soleil Ho of Racist Sandwich
- Addressing Gender Norms and Sexual Orientation Through Food: An Interview with L.M. Zoller of I’ll Make it Myself
- Using Food to Change the Thanksgiving Narrative
- A Desk Calendar for Food Lovers